Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sailfish OS: is there an image like shown on MWC18
Hi,

The gemini PDA at the MWC18 was shown with a sailfish OS on it. Is this image as technical preview available?
--= sailfish OS for gemini PDA =--
(03-16-2018, 07:20 PM)gemilino Wrote: Hi,

The gemini PDA at the MWC18 was shown with a sailfish OS on it. Is this image as technical preview available?

It's not ready yet but we hope to have it soon.
Thanks, it seams that soon is a special unit of time for sailfish OS . ;-)
Hello guys! Since the SailfishOS for the Gemini PDA is coming closer to a beta release and inofficial image alredy exists i would suggest to make an extra SailfishOS Forum.

5 guys (including me) from the German SailfishOS Community have baked the Gemini PDA. As soon, as they are delivered we would offer a more active SailfishOS Development and Testing / Debugging.

Looking forward to get Gemini.... Since 1999 i waited for about 19 years for the successor of the Psion Series 5mx Pro PDA. Now its here. Its so cool....
Decadent Linux & FOSS Freak. http://www.explit.net

ThinkPad T430s FHD+ / Coreboot / Classic Keyboard * Psion Series 5mx Pro * Nokia N900 * Jolla + TOHKBD v2 * Sony Xperia X (SailfishOS)
When will a "Sailfish OS on Gemini" forum be created? The last "we hope to have it soon" is 2 months old and I hope the conditions and cooperation with licensors could be clarified.
Any news on sailfish.